International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials is affiliated with Korea Concrete Institute.
Aims and scope
Aims and scope
The International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials (IJCSM) provides an international forum for international civil engineers and material scientists to present and discuss various topics related to concrete, cement-based composites, polymer concrete, fiber-reinforced concrete, and concrete structures. Topics include, but are not limited to, research results on
- Concrete materials and structures
- Advanced experimental techniques for concrete or cement-based composites
- Advanced modelling technologies about concrete materials and structures
- Microstructural characterization of concrete or cement-based composites
- Advanced concrete structural system
- Fiber reinforced concrete technology
- Concrete waste management
IJCSM also publishes Review articles and Discussions.
IJCSM is currently published under the auspice of the Korea Concrete Institute. In addition, scholars from over 17 countries have contributed as editorial members for IJCSM, helping the world's top scholars to publish their best research papers.
Annual Journal Metrics
2022 Citation Impact
3.4 - 2-year Impact Factor
3.6 - 5-year Impact Factor
1.721 - SNIP (Source Normalized Impact per Paper)
0.871 - SJR (SCImago Journal Rank)
17 days submission to first editorial decision for all manuscripts (Median)
70 days submission to accept (Median)
3 Altmetric mentions
Learn more about the impact the International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials has worldwide
- ISSN: 2234-1315 (electronic)